8.23.2012

procrastination be gone

the idea of a personal and creative blog has been percolating steadily in my pretty little head since i attended the Creative Connection conference in St. Paul last September.  oh, the inspiration, the information and the creativity that was at that conference.  not to mention all of the people i got to meet- bloggers that i have followed, famous scrapbookers, photographers, party planners, DIYers... that is a post for another day! 

it's time to get this thing started. so, here it is...  a place:

to put my thoughts– random as they might be

to share my creativity– in my art studio, in my kitchen, in my photography and the antics of my DIY projects

to document my crazy life adventures (of which, there are many) 

to unleash an occasional rant

welcome to my silly, crazy, beautiful, wonderful world!


1 comment: